Test Tube Titans
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Grow procedurally generated monsters in a lab and then send them out into the world to create havoc using physics-based controls. That's the basic idea behind
Test Tube Titans.
- Per Limb Control! A complex but rewarding control system that is fun and satisfying. (best enjoyed with a controller)
- Random Character Generation! With an infinite array of possible titans every experience will never be the same.
- Fully Destructible Environments! Dismantle buildings, fight off law enforcement, eat people.
- Unlock Rewards! Upgrade your lab as you progress to achieve more powerful titans through cross-breeding, special abilities, and larger containment cells.
- Local Multiplayer! Play co-op (2 players) with a friend through the main campaign, or go head-to-head wrestling (up to 4 players)! *
- A Challenging Campaign! 35 missions to prove your mastery of the titans.
- Creative Mode! Jump straight into making the weirdest and strongest titans without any restrictions.
- Lo-fi Soundtrack! Over 30 original music tracks to set the mood.
- Custom level editor (still in BETA) lets you create your own cities using the same tool as the developer.
*Local multiplayer requires at least one controller.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Year-end Post-Mortem31 days ago
- June 2020 - UpdatesJun 15, 2020
- January Update - Preparing for FinalJan 17, 2020
- December Update - Defining FlowDec 06, 2019
- November Update - Reimagining ChallengesNov 01, 2019
- October Update - All Around ImprovementsOct 04, 2019
- September Update - New MutationsAug 30, 2019
- August Update - Rank PerksAug 02, 2019